Monday, September 05, 2005

HUMA - Can you say Head Up My Ass?

Bush clears schedule for Katrina
I found this as perfect a statement as I think I've ever seen. It would have been a bit sharper on his part to clear his schedule about a week ago. Part of his schedule might have been authorizing the dispatch of some Navy vessels to the area so they could help out directly after the storm. Especially The Comfort. That might have been a good thing.
Anyone check out the price of gas recently...Try this, I'm getting to why. Did you know that Both President Bush AND Dick Cheney use geothermal energy on their respective ranches. Funny isn't it, the 2 biggest oil guys in the country don't use oil or gas to heat their own homes? Why cut into the profits.

Finally for now...
Please donate to the people who ARE trying to help.
The American Red Cross and The Salvation Army

2 comments:

dave said...

Head UP HIS ASS!!

Hope you don't mind I linked to your blog in the text of one of mine.

http://thesquidsink.blogspot.com/2005/09/for-all-of-you-talking-point-line.html

dave said...

Head UP HIS ASS!!

Hope you don't mind I linked to your blog in the text of one of mine

Sorry, I'm still learning.